Tuesday 6 October 2009

Ins and Outs

This weeks Ins and Outs. Here we go!

In

1. Seeing Arsenal at Emirates on Sunday. Fun times.

2. Finally sending off her provisional licence and setting the whole driving thing into motion. Scared but excited.

3. X Factor live finals. Need I say more?

4. Spending my birthday money.


Outs

1. It not being my 21st birthday anymore. I was looking forward to it for ages and it came and went in a flash. Next stop is 30.

2. Having no time in the week. I shouldn't complain about this because I had the most chilled out summer but suddenly going from nothing to a packed schedule is a bit of a shock to the system. I guess I'm like every other person now.

3. It pouring the last 2 days. Not good.

xx

1 comment:

  1. Great blog

    I have a new fashion blog which i would love you to check out when you get a chance, it has quirky comments on celebrity fashion and great tips and tricks for all fashion lovers.
    New Follower!
    http://undercoverstylelover.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete