Thursday 24 September 2009

20 Questions

Clearly I am bored.

20 Questions Tag
1.Thing you cannot leave the house without
My handbag, but if I’m just nipping out then I’ll take my phone, keys and money.

2.Favorite brand of makeup
Mac or Benefit – high end wise. For drugstore I’d go with Barry M or Maybelline.

3.Favorite Flowers
Roses I guess, though my knowledge of flowers is pretty limited.

4.Fav clothing stores
Zara, Topshop, River Island, Paper Sun.

5.Fav perfume
YSL Elle

6.Heels or flats
Flats for the day, heels for the night

7.Do you make good grades?
Yes but haven’t always, certainly not in biology which was the bane of my life. I also was terrible in spanish. Everything was ‘me gusta’ and ‘muy aburrido.’

8.Fav colors
Pink, purple, yellow and black

9.Do you drink energy drinks?
Lucozade sport during in tennis and occasionally red bull.

10.Do you drink juice?
All the time, especially apple and grapefruit.

11.Do you like swimming?
Not too fussed. Not in some skanky pool.

12.Do you eat fries with a fork?
No, who does that?

13.Whats your fav moisturizer?
Simple

14.Do you want to get married later on in life?
I guess but only if I found Prince Charming.

15.Do you get mad easily?
At certain times of the month. I get more irritated rather than mad

16.Are you into ghost hunting?
I believe in ghosts but I would never look for one.

17.Any phobias?
No real phobias but I don’t like heights or small spaces.

18.Do you bite your nails?
No but they do break easily

19.Have you ever had a near death experience?
Apparently when I was young my dad left me in the garden and nearly froze to death. Men.

20.Do you drink coffee?
Occasionally but am more of a tea drinker.

No comments:

Post a Comment